Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burning Daylight

Well today was a good day so far jus gotta burn 5 boring hours till i fall asleep and start again tomorrow. My step dad came to the house with me today and we got alot done. i like it better when hes there cuz if i get confused hes right there to explain it to me which helps me work faster. but today i move onto the baseboard and got just about all of it done just one bathroom left and thats it. I really want to get this house done so i can go back home and relax for a bit and maybe find a real job. I found out that sinc ethis is all under the table and it has been since i was 14 that none of this experience counts towards any real job. Thanks step dad... so i dont think im going to bean electrician or a plumber or any construction field. i dont feel like going through 4 years of an apprenticeship and then getting a couple years of experience to get my contractors license.. i can jus go to college and make more money. so yeah off to burn the last few hours of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment