Monday, March 7, 2011

New Thoughts

Today was a good day, i finished all of tile on the floor and tomorrow i start on the baseboard and finish cleaning the floors. Then do the switches and clean up a bit. So today on one of my breaks I started thinking about what i'm doing for my step dad. I'm working on this house for during the week and he works on it on the weekends. Now hes going to be making around 30 grand or more and he going to be paying me 1000 plus paying off my fines which add up to under 2 grand. now that is about 10 percent of the actual profit that will be made and im doing most of the work. I'm just thinking here but i am living at his house during the week and he pays for my food which is not much. 20 to 30 a week. so idk if i'm getting forced into slave labor here or if i should just be happy with the job. If anyone out there has an opinion please help me settle my thoughts. My step dad has helped me out alot and i have also made him alot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment