Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Turn of Events

Today was destined to be bad. A worker that was supposed to help me weed whack and rake the yard of this house bailed so I had to do it myself, my girlfriend was texting me saying she almost got hit like 3 times, was late for work and just had it set in her head that today sucked. It started off bad for the most part, I finished all of my tasks in the house and started to put sunscreen on my tattoos to get ready to start the suck. I finished weed wacking and took my lunch break a little annoyed. After my break I started raking the weeds up, I got a little less than half way done and the painter showed up. This is about the time the day turned around. I stopped raking and started talking to him about what needed to be done and then just started small talking till my step dad showed up. when we got done doing everything and cleaning up we took off and went to home depot to pick up painting supplies. We dropped them off at the house and headed to the store so I could pick up some more lunch things. My step dad and I were talking the whole way about good things and the aura just felt right. We got home and did our thing and everything just still seemed to be good. Even my step dads mom was being nice and didn't put me down in the slightest way. Right now the only bad in the air is me not being in Poway with my girlfriend, but I'm planing something on Friday for us and we should have a good time. Today didn't suck for me after all

No comments:

Post a Comment